For my first remodel challenge, I attacked one of the rooms used for a Sunday School class in our children's area. Since the rooms were built in the 1940’s, they are small. Very small. I think kids just sat at tables back then and never moved, so you could cram a bunch of them into a small room. To view the complete remodel of this room, click here.
One of the first issues I addressed was how to make the most out of my small space. First I removed the cupboard and shelves that were taking up space in the room.
Next I made one of the organizational pins I had seen on Pinterest. It was a magnetic board with little metal boxes stuck to it to hold crayons, scissors, glue sticks and all the stuff that had been in my cupboard.