The kids in our Sunday School really enjoyed making this simple snack after we listened to the story of Samuel hearing God call his name. I found the idea on Pinterest, but since there was only a picture, I decided to write a blog with instructions.
Like you really need them.
- Fudge covered graham crackers
- Gummi Bears (or you could use Teddy Grahams)
- Fruit Roll-ups
- Cut the Fruit Roll-Ups in thirds.
- Pass out 1 piece Roll-Up, 1 graham cracker and 1 Gummi Bear per child
- Children unwrap the Roll-Up (and put tattoos on their tongues if you are lucky enough to buy that kind)
- Place bear on the graham cracker.
- Starting on one side, wrap the Roll-Up over top of the bear and around the back of the graham cracker to the other side. It will adhere to itself.
Samuel Listens Snack Tutorial from Joan Eppehimer on Vimeo.
That's it. Enjoy.